wtorek, 24 kwietnia 2012

S.O.R.P. Films

Well, do you like goth culture? No? Because goths are not normal people without sense of humor?
Hard to say but you are so wrong about that ;D

Let me show you... The S.O.R.P. Films!


S.O.R.P. Film was created by Zachary Byron Helm and group focuses on making short movies full of parody, specific humor, goths and zombies. 
If you want to know more about the group or watch movies, see the official page:


Or find it on: YouTube 

My first movie that I watched was "Emo Assault Squadron" and then I started to follow next productions.
Soon "The League of Extraordinary Industrial Retards" became one of my favourite one, because it's important to can laugh at yourself ;P

If you like it you can support the group in many ways and help them to making new movies!
More info HERE

 

 

Brak komentarzy: